Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) includes:
- Welcome to the Industry
- Customer Service
- Time & Project Management
- Money Matters
- Documentation & Paperwork
- Maintenance & Emergencies
- Safety First
- FranklinCovey Insights on Demand Online Courses
- Electrical Maintenance and Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Maintenance & Repair
- Appliance Maintenance and Repair
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance and Repair
10-11 CAMT Starts (Electrical)
10-27 AC Repair
11-9 Plumbing Repair
11-16 Interior/Exterior Repair & Heating Repair
12-2 Appliance Repair
Maintenance Licensing Bill (State):
- one year of apartment or rental housing maintenance experience; and
- six courses and online content listed above (which totals 80 hours)
REMEMBER! IT'S THE LAW!
Only apartment community service professionals with a CAMT certification may perform repairs on HVAC & Water Heaters (up to $1,000 in parts).
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
Students seated a minimum of 6' apart
Contactless temperature check before entering building
Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
Masks required when not seated
Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
Team members will wear masks and social distance from members and each other.
Other measures, as appropriate.
Don't Forget to Claim Your Digital Badge!
Once you have earned the CAMT credential, you will receive an email from ProExam Vault with an invitation to claim your Digital Badge, which allows you to market yourself as an apartment professional with valuable skills.
For More Information:
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.