- Add “advanced-skill” leasing techniques to your tried-and-true leasing
- Add physical and mental ACTION to the leasing experience
- Identify the 30-second Danger Zone and how to leverage it to your advantage
- Ask strategic questions to help direct and connect
- Integrate the FAB-T technique into your presentation
- Plan interaction and participation opportunities for your prospects
- Create a memorable experience on the tour
- Consider the close as the beginning rather than the end
- Embrace tips for fearless closing and get more “yes” answers
- Renew your excitement for leasing with new ideas
Invest in your Dream Team and inspire top performers, and top performances!
Are you ready to be better...or be THE BEST?
- Build relationships through genuine interest using touch-points as opportunities
- Create service for customer satisfaction and retention
- Communicate better and listen to understand
- Harness the power of team synergy
Leah established Full House Marketing® in 1995,
supporting the apartment industry with the services that help apartments have their own “full house” through customized marketing, staffing and training solutions. Leah ensures that the skills she teaches have been tested and tried first-hand. Her humor and industry anecdotes, passionate presentations and learning activities inspire attendees to learn, believe, retain and implement successful new ideas. She is Faculty of the NAAEI and a frequent presenter at the annual NAA Conference.
|9:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Membership Breakfast "Aspire to Inspire!"|
|10:00 AM - 1:00 PM||Action Leasing: Lease Better, Faster, Higher, Further|