new heights. Apply “action and adventure” leasing techniques to transform
yourself into a Super Leaser!
- Add “advanced-skill” leasing techniques to your tried-and-true leasing
- Add physical and mental ACTION to the leasing experience
- Identify the 30-second Danger Zone and how to leverage it to your advantage
- Ask strategic questions to help direct and connect
- Integrate the FAB-T technique into your presentation
- Plan interaction and participation opportunities for your prospects
- Create a memorable experience on the tour
- Consider the close as the beginning rather than the end
- Embrace tips for fearless closing and get more “yes” answers
- Renew your excitement for leasing with new ideas
Invest in your Dream Team and inspire top performers, and top performances!
Are you ready to be better...or be THE BEST?
True leaders know there is more to customer service than “the customer is always
right”. Traditional customer service programs sanction employees to be “resident
advocates”, but what about the best interest of the owner/investor and the
employees? This program will encourage behavior and decisions in customer
service situations to integrate a Win-Win-Win strategy.
Learn to respond, act and react intentionally and on purpose for Win3 results,
providing the best customer service that creates the highest customer satisfaction. Attendees will explore tools and resources to resolve conflict, prioritize attention and determine best practices using real-life situations created as animated scenarios in this interactive session.
Learning Outcomes: Attendees will learn to make each customer service decision to best benefit three stakeholders: employees, residents and owner/investors.
Primary Audience: All on-site and corporate office staff
Leah established Full House Marketing® in 1995, supporting the
apartment industry with the services that help apartments have
their own “full house” through customized marketing, staffing and
training solutions. Leah ensures that the skills she teaches have been tested and
tried first-hand. Her humor and industry anecdotes, passionate presentations and learning activities inspire attendees to learn, believe, retain and implement successful new ideas. She is Faculty of the NAAEI and a frequent presenter at the annual NAA Conference.
Below is a map of the property for your reference. Guests may park in any of the lots shown to the south and east of Building A, or they may street park on NE 2nd St.
|9:00 AM - 10:30 AM||Session I: Action Leasing|
|10:30 AM - 12:00 PM||Session II: Is the Customer Always Right?|
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Session III: Conquering Conflict and Dealing with Difficult People Lunch Session|