Student Housing Property Manager Needed!
The property manager's main responsibilities include; the overall daily operations and management of the property, as well as all of the activities within leasing, revenue management, fiscal planning, resident, and community relations.
• Bachelor degree strongly preferred, high school diploma required.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in various positions in student housing.
• 2 years of experience as a Property Manager with a proven track record of achievements.
• Proven proficiency in all areas of property management operations.
• Strong financial, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
• Strong internet, word processing and spreadsheet skills.
• Must have excellent communication, management, and people skills.
Interested applicants shpould email resume to Maribel.Flores@cmcapt.com.