Maintenance Super Needed
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for safely maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the community. The main duties include but are not limited to diagnosing problems, making repairs, ensuring all upkeep, inventory, preventative maintenance, and repairs of the grounds, common areas, amenities, apartments, and buildings of the community. As a supervisor you will ensure your team are completing repairs and maintenance in an efficient and cost effective manner.
The Maintenance Supervisor is expected to be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use of hand tools and small power tools. All maintenance activities will follow OSHA and company safety policies at all times. Use of a personal vehicle is required and mileage will be reimbursed according to company policy.
- Overseeing maintenance operations and providing appropriate training
- Scheduling maintenance staff
- Ensuring maintenance tickets/requests are completed in a timely manner
- Keep the maintenance shop clean and orderly
- Responsible for the pool and deck area
- Responsible for monitoring, operating, and maintaining the compactors or dumpsters
- Keep all fitness and recreational amenities clean and maintained
- Must have prior experience to complete plumbing repairs
- Installs and repairs on all electric fixtures and performs other minor electrical repairs
- Installs and repairs all appliances including water heaters, stoves, refrigerators, microwaves, dishwashers, disposals, washers and dryers
- Installs mini blinds, ceiling fans, and re-key locks if necessary
- Strong communication skills to maintain good resident and future resident relations
- Performing a complete maintenance during move out/in process for new or existing residents
At least one year experience as a maintenance technician.
Must have appliance repair experience
Must pass general maintenance test.
CPO & HVAC certification required
Pool service experience required
EPA certified a plus.
Must pass drug test, pre-employment physical and background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Company offers benefits package including generous paid time off.
Contemporary Management Concepts, LLLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based applicant qualifications and hiring requirements.