Village Facilities Manager
Position Title: Facilities Manager
Overview: The Facilities Manager's responsibilities include oversight of maintenance services, supervision and performance management of maintenance staff, management of work orders and preventative maintenance program and ensuring quality customer service to community residents. Reports to the Director of Buildings and Grounds.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assigns repair and maintenance tasks to maintenance staff; follows-up with maintenance staff to ensure efficient completion of all work orders. and residents to guarantee a high level of customer service and to ensure the satisfactory, timely completion of all requests.
- Assists department director with planning for annual forecast for operations, capital, and staffing budgets.
- Conducts annual performance evaluations for maintenance staff.
- Provides support, motivation, and constructive counseling to staff; and completes annual performance evaluations on a timely basis.
- Maintain a written work schedule of maintenance staff, including provisions for on-call rotation and coverage for vacations, sick leave, weekends, and emergencies.
- Responds to work orders and performs routine maintenance functions for facility; performs maintenance duties as assigned by the Director of Facilities
- Maintains fire alarm equipment; responds to fire alarms.
- Responsible for maintenance of all electrical systems and ancillary equipment including elevators, refrigeration, air-handling equipment, motors and wiring in addition to the maintenance of communications systems including phones and emergency call system.
- Responsible for overseeing routine preventative maintenance checks.
- Ensures preventative maintenance program is carried out in accordance with established departmental procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring inventory levels are adequate and tracked in accordance with facility needs and requirements; assists in ordering supplies and equipment.
- Monitors work and storage areas to ensure areas are organized and remain in compliance with local and state codes.
- Assists with training of staff on department policies and procedures as well as proper use of equipment. Monitors and evaluates staff to ensure compliance.
- Manage and evaluate vendors for estimates and cost-efficiency.
- Maintains knowledge and ensures compliance with all regulatory requirements governing Assisted Living Facilities related to maintenance and facility operations including AHCA, OSHA, EPA regulations, NFPA Life Safety code, and insurer recommendations.
- Actively participates in the project teams for all major campus renovations and new construction projects.
- Assists with coordination of the campus safety program.
- Responsible for schedule and conducting routine facility fire drills including an annual fire inspection with local authorities.
- Collaborates with affiliate and parent organizations in joint facility-related initiatives.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Attend departmental education and all required in-service training/education.
- Maintain confidentiality of resident/family and facility information.
- Respond to all fire alarms and assist in the evacuation of residents when needed.
- Cooperate with staff of other departments when needed.
- Represent the organization through professional demeanor and attitude.
- Provide quality customer service in all interactions with residents, guests and staff.
- Perform other duties as required.
Get more details and apply here: