Calling all Supplier Partners!
Reserve your booths today!
*Early Bird Rates Expire for Supplier Booths on April 15th!
Only 25 Booths Are Still Available for 2021!
We're excited to see you in person soon! Because member and attendee safety is our top priority, we're taking the following safety precautions:
Contactless temperature check before entering building
Plentiful sanitizer throughout space
Masks required (except when eating, drinking, etc.)
Disposable masks free of charge available to attendees
High touch surfaces sanitized frequently
Team members will wear masks and make efforts to social distance from members and each other when possible.
Other measures, as appropriate.
Take advantage of this opportunity to build relationships with the countless property management decision makers that will be in attendance. Decorate your booths like a famous landmark on the Vegas Strip!
- Official Event Photos and Photo Booth Sponsor
- Program and Event Stamp Card Sponsor - 2 Remain!
- Bar (Cup) Sponsorship - SOLD OUT!
- Candy Bag Blitz Sponsor
- Lanyard Sponsor
- Food Station Sponsor
- Event Ticket Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
- Young Professional's After Party Sponsor - SOLD OUT!
- Educational Session Sponsor
- Window Signage Sponsor
*Property Management Members!
- Win at the casino tables!
- Visit every booth
- Come dressed in your best "Vegas Strip" attire! ("Best Costume" prize awarded)
- Bring a food donation for our charity drive
- Register to attend in advance
- Attend an educational session
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- We will be conducting contactless temperature checks on everyone entering the venue. Anyone found to have a fever will be unable to enter.
- Face masks that fully covers both the nose and mouth at all times are REQUIRED. We will provide one-time use masks to attendees that do not arrive with their own.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times (6 ft. is the magic number).
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.
*Join the NCFAA Young Professionals on the rooftop for the