The Certified Apartment Supplier Course (CAS)
Certified Apartment Supplier - A Designation Course for Industry Suppliers!
The Best Restoration7230 West University Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32607-1639
Join us and earn your Certified Apartment Supplier credentials. Suppliers are important liaisons to the multifamily housing industry. This program is designed as an opportunity for suppliers to hear the everyday challenges faced by the apartment manager customer.
The CAS program is ideal for the new salespeople, as well as veterans of the industry and this program, coincides with the Certified Apartment Manager course.
You will learn:
- Applicant screening, leasing contracts, and move-ins
- Rent collection, lease renewal, the move-out process, lease termination, and eviction
- Property management systems and their functions
- How community managers create a positive fair housing environment
- Minimizing risk through inspections, preventative maintenance, safety programs, and documentation
- Addressing property and environmental hazards and crime
- Analyzing property financial operations and underperformance
- Monitoring property performance to achieve an owner's investment goals
- Maximizing net operating income
- Complete the Supplier Success Course Webinar (provided by NAA - additional fees apply), employment within the apartment industry in a supplier position, successful completion of all CAS coursework (totaling 26 hours) and pass a final exam within 12 months of attending the CAS course.
- Industry Essentials & Resident Experience (virtual)
- Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Legal Responsibilities (virtual)
**Candidates are encouraged to attend each of the CAM modules
For More Information:
By registering and attending any NCFAA class, meeting, or event you are agreeing to our Safety Liability Agreement. As deemed necessary, additional requirements will be added below:
- If you are sick, caring for an ill person, or may have recently been exposed to COVID-19 we ask that you stay home for self-quarantine.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often, especially after touching high traffic areas.
**Communicable diseases such as COVID-19 can be highly contagious viruses that pose inherent risks that cannot be fully eliminated regardless of care or precautions taken. As such, by participating in classes, meetings, or events hosted by NCFAA in any facility you hereby assert you do so voluntarily and that by participating you knowingly assume any and all risks related to COVID-19 or other communicable diseases.