The Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor Course
WE RECOMMEND THIS COURSE for multi-site supervisors with 24 months of multi-site supervision experience.
This brand-new CAPS course will help you rise to the next level in property management. It will prepare you to be an effective portfolio supervisor which may lead to increased earning potential.
YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
• Achieving ethical excellence
• Understanding the management agreement and creating an owner’s report
• Stakeholder relations with residents, communities, and municipalities
• Mortgage financing
• Overseeing the budget process across a portfolio
• Measuring portfolio performance and property valuation
• Investigating and troubleshooting an underperforming property
• Property acquisition and due diligence
• Market analysis and property inspections
• Operational and financial analysis inspections
• Property development feasibility analysis
• Investment strategies, including renovation, disposition, and refinancing
• Key content for the owner/company due diligence report
• Talent development and management throughout the employee cycle
• Managing staff during property sales or purchase
• Contemporary issues, including occupancy, emotional support animals, hoarding, criminal background checks, RUBS, cybersecurity, and music licensing
Current CAM's! Take the next step and earn your CAPS!
- Asset Evaluation & Preservation
- Client Services & Stakeholder Relationships
- Investment Management
- Improving Asset Performance
- Talent Development
- Contemporary Issues in Multifamily Housing
CAPS Candidates must have:
- worked as a multi-site supervisor for 24 months or be a CAM, ARM or RAM designate in good standing with 24 months of management experience;
- successfully complete the five courses listed below (which total 40 hours); and
- meet all examination requirements, within 24 months of declaring candidacy for CAPS.
Take the next step in your professional development and
become a certified success by earning your
Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS) designation!
You're already a Success. Become a Certified Success!