Property Manager Needed in Gainesville!
Arbour Valley Management has an immediate opening for a Property Manager in Gainesville, FL. This position must have experience in and knowledge of property management for a Tax Credit Property. In addition to leasing responsibilities, this position will be responsible for day-to-day operations and maintenance staff. Excellent attention to detail and superb customer service skills are necessary.
· Thorough knowledge of the Management & Occupancy Review by the Contract Administrator (MOR).
· Master knowledge of Fair Housing.
· Ensure staff compliance with Company policies and procedures
· Administer program for contractors and vendors
· Responsible for securing confidential records, including reporting and recording accurate community payroll and benefit information
· Experience with Yardi Property Software
Financial Reporting and Control
· Responsible for all community cash management functions consisting of accounts receivable, accounts payable, and cash receipts(including rent collections and daily deposits)
· Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory of tangible assets
· Responsible for preparation of annual budget
· Analyze budget variances and submit written findings to Regional Manager
· Ensure all reports are completed and submitted in a timely manner
· Implement rent collection programs in legal compliance
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Maintain good relations with residents through quality customer service and consistent application of company policy and regulations
· Communicate and document any community or resident-related problem and suggest resolution to Regional Manager
· Keep documentation of all resident correspondence in resident files
· Follow-up and resolve all resident concerns in a timely manner
· Supervise all move-in and move-out procedures
· Handle community emergencies and communicate to Regional Manager
· Complete a written report for all incidents and emergencies. Summit a copy of the report to Regional Manager
Maintain Physical Asset
· Initiate recommendations for need of physical repairs, replacements, and improvements
· Inspect all common areas, grounds, building exterior and interior vacant apartments
· Perform apartment-by-apartment inspection at least quarterly
· Assist in hiring and termination of Associates – Human Resource approval mandatory
· All applications for residency according to community qualification guidelines
· Associates’ work schedules including hours worked, time off, vacations, etc.
· Purchases under $500 that are included in the budget as residential functions, capital improvements, supplies, etc.
· Work performed by contractors – possibly second level approval required
· Reports to Regional Manager
· Supervises community or property personnel
· Interact with residents, Company associates or personnel and community owner
· Excellent people skills
· Strong team player
· Good communication skills
· Ability to solve problems
· Manage time
· Set priorities
· Flexibility is required
· Detail oriented
· Well as organized
· Working knowledge of computers, finance, management and marketing
· Must be capable of preparing and analyzing budgets/financial forecasts and working within a budget
· Position is evaluated by ability to meet budgetary performance goals and objectives for the community.
PREFERRED EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
· High School
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
· Academic courses in Business, Management, Finance, Marketing and Accounting are desirable. On-site experience as an Assistant Community Manager or comparable experience is required. Experience in preparing budgets and staff management is desirable.
Email resumes to: Dori@arbourvalley.com